100 Large Print Word Search Puzzles for Seniors: Brain Health Boosting that is fun and exciting

100 Large Print Word Search Puzzles for Seniors: Brain Health Boosting that is fun and exciting

B. inggris Sekolah Menengah Atas Hw

1. sing (+, -)
2. dance (+, -)​

Hw

1. sing (+, -)
2. dance (+, -)​

1. (+) I am sing a song

(-) I am not sing a song

2. (+) I am dance with my friend

(-) I am not dance with my friend

Jawaban:

1. (+) I sing a beautiful song in a singing competition (-) I don't sing a beautiful song in a singing competition

2. (+) We dance together in the dancing class (-) We don't dance together in the dancing class

Penjelasan:

kalau dalam bentuk simple present tense, tidak usah menggunakan to be (Am/Is/Are)

kalau dalam bentuk present continuous tense, baru menggunakan to be (Am/Is/Are) serta ditambah dengan ing.

jadi bentuk kalimat nya:

1. (+) I am singing a beautiful song in a singing competition (-) I am not singing a beautiful song in a singing competition

2. (+) We are dancing together in the dancing class (-) We are not dancing together in the dancing class

[answer.2.content]